We need a technology rock star who can work smart, hard and fast to build out our core products at InsuranceInbox. You will be building highly efficient, reliable and scalable applications, which would change the world of goods Insurance. You will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle from feature analysis and requirement specification through design, development and testing to deployment. Everything you do will have real impact on real customers which makes your job more exciting.
Any Bachelor's Degree.
Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
- Working closely with analysts, designers and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integrations
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with its constraints, challenges and limitless opportunities
- Conversational and social skills
- Positive mindset, cheerful attitude and team spirit
- Go getting attitude, high torque to overcome obstacles
- Problem solving ability and clear task orientation
- Ability to work very hard to produce outstanding results to emerge as a business leaders in a short span of time
Remember, it's a startup; Time is of essence. You should have the drive to excel in fast paced environment and love what you do. You have an entrepreneurial bent of mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company as well as your personal growth.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 'Job - Android Mobile Developer'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- A copy of your resume attached.
You can even call us @ 040-66223333, in case you have any queries.