You will be working in building kickass web apps. This role is as high level as it can get and offers a lot of autonomy and responsibility. Everything you do will have real impact on real customers which makes your job more exciting.
Any Bachelor's Degree.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for backend System development.
- experience in HTML5 & CSS3 Development
- Knowledge & Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic tools. Also, converting PSD Designs into pixel perfect HTML codes.
- Experience on working with Responsive Layouts
- Work with the Senior IT Architect, Business Solutions Architect and Technical Solutions Architect on implementing functional requirements of our various applications.
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment with its constraints, challenges and limitless opportunities
- Conversational and social skills
- Positive mindset, cheerful attitude and team spirit
- Go getting attitude, high torque to overcome obstacles
- Problem solving ability and clear task orientation
- Ability to work very hard to produce outstanding results to emerge as a business leaders in a short span of time
Remember, it's a startup; Time is of essence. You should have the drive to excel in fast paced environment and love what you do. You have an entrepreneurial bent of mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company as well as your personal growth.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 'Job - UI / UX Developer'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- A copy of your resume attached.
You can even call us @ 040-66223333, in case you have any queries.