Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India that was founded in the year 2001. It is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company. In this venture, Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. The company is headquartered in Pune with branches in more than 200 cities in India as of 2015.
Bajaj Allianz health insurance offers a host of plans to help meet the health care needs of both individuals and groups. The health insurance plans by Bajaj Allianz can now be purchased online in the most convenient way. The range of health plans by Bajaj Allianz is diverse, and is known for its competitive pricing and efficient claims settlement.
Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy protects you against health emergencies, and gives access to medical care and treatment through its wide network of 5700+ hospitals across the country. In addition to this, there are multiple benefits that Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans come with, like pre and post hospitalization expenses, cashless treatment, daily cash allowance, ambulance charges, etc.Here are the most favored yet affordable health insurance plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Insurance online: -
Plan Name : Personal Guard - Accident Health Insurance Policy
About the Plan:
Life is uncertain, and this plan, Personal Guard, is a health insurance by Bajaj Allianz which secures your family against accidental uncertainties.
Plan Name : Health Insurance Plan For Family - Health Guard
About the Plan
Your life revolves around your family; hence securing your family should be your first priority. This family floater Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy covers your entire family including your parents, spouse and children, against medical emergencies. Secure your whole family with one health insurance plan, and save yourself from the hassle of paying multiple premiums for every member of your family.
Plan Name : Silver Health Plan for Senior Citizens
About the Plan
Health care costs have risen rapidly over the year, so much so that facing a medical emergency can leave you cash-strapped even if you have a regular source of income. Plan for the unexpected and secure yourself and your spouse against any unforeseen medical emergencies with Bajaj Allianz's Silver Health Plan for senior citizens.
The Bajaj Allianz health insurance claims process is of two types -
Bajaj Allianz health insurance has a wide portfolio of health insurance plans to suit the varied healthcare needs of individuals and groups. On the basis of customer loyalty survey conducted by Indian Market Research Bureau (IMRB), Bajaj Allianz GIC was ranked 2nd amongst the top health insurance brands in the country. The company was chosen as one of the best Health Insurance Providers of the Year by Outlook Money Awards 2015 for best-in-class innovative health products and excellent claims management.
Compare Bajaj health insurance plans on Insurance Inbox before you buy, to make the right choice as per your health insurance needs!