Bharati AXA is a premium general insurance company in India in the private sector. The company has been operating in India since August, 2008. It is a joint venture between Bharati Enterprises and AXA Group, operating in India. About 51% of the company shares belong to Bharati Enterprises and the other 49% to AXA Group. The headquarters of the company are located in Bangalore, while 87 of its branch offices are spread all across the nation.
Bharati AXA health insurance is one of the many significant general insurance products in the domestic category. The Bharati AXA health insurance plans help the customers with financial assistance to meet their hospital bills and medical expenses. Furthermore, the availability of the Bharati AXA health insurance online has made it easier for people to learn more about the plans and to purchase them. What’s best is that people can easily compare Bharati AXA health insurance plans and choose the one that best suits their needs.
Offered at a fair and low premium, Bharati AXA health insurance policies help both individuals and families avail proper health care and medical attention during times of need. The health insurance plans provide coverage against several major to minor ailments. The company has a vast network of cashless hospitals and a quick cash settlement facility to assist its customers. Coverage against domiciliary treatments, daycare treatments, hospitalization, accidental deaths, and permanent total disability are some of the many benefits of buying a health insurance by Bharati AXA.
Plan Name : Bharati AXA Smart Health Insurance Policy
About the Plan:
Health issues and accidents strike people in the most unexpected ways. Not being prepared to meet the expenses arising out of any of these problems can further increase the stress related to them. The Bharati AXA smart health insurance plan is designed to provide maximum benefits to individuals and their families on the payment of affordable premiums.
Plan Name : Bharati AXA Smart Personal Accident Insurance Plan
About the Plan
Unfortunate accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Given that accidents can be small, major, to life-threatening, it is best to back oneself up with the best possible policy. The Smart Personal Accident Insurance plan from Bharati AXA covers your personal accident expenses in return for a small premium. The insurance plan is available in seven variants of sum insured, starting from ₹ 2 lakh to ₹ 30 lakh.
Plan Name : Bharati AXA Smart Critical Illness Insurance Plan
About the Plan
Critical illness refers to those ailments that put your life directly at risk. These diseases not only weigh heavy on your pocket but also expend your peace of mind and happiness. This Smart Critical Illness Insurance plan provides the policyholder with a lump sum amount to cover expenses related to hospitalization, medication, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery on the diagnosis of a critical illness covered under the policy.
Claims made with Bharati AXA can be categorized into two types-
You have to pay for all your treatments by yourself before discharge and later place a claim for reimbursement with the insurance company. But in case of treatment from a non-network hospital, you must intimate the company about the same within 48 hours, on the number provided in the claim form or by emailing the company. The following list of documents must be furnished for making the claim –
Payment will be effected within 21 days of submission on verification of all the above documents by the insurance company.
Bharati AXA has become a household name in the Indian financial quarters. The company has received several accolades since the time of its initiation, for its excellent services in the general insurance sector. It is the first general insurance company to receive dual ISO certifications, namely ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005.