HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between HDFC Limited, India and Ergo International, which is a Munich based firm. Where HDFC holds 51% shares of the company, the other 49% belong to the other party, Ergo International.
HDFC Ergo, a premier insurance firm, has established itself as the fourth largest general insurance company in India in the private sector. With an employee base of 2000, the company has about 108 branches in over 91 cities in the country.
The availability of HDFC Ergo health insurance online has made it easier for people to get information about specific plans and buy them. Customers can now compare HDFC Ergo health insurance plans without much hassle and choose the one that best suits their requirements.
HDFC Ergo offers a wide range of health insurance plans for individuals as well as families. With a network of more than 6000 hospitals, the company provides extensive coverage against illnesses, medical emergencies, hospitalization, and treatment at affordably priced premiums. There are a number of advantages that come with the HDFC Ergo health insurance plans, including coverages against pre and post hospitalization, daycare procedures, domiciliary treatment, and so on.
Mentioned below are some of the most preferred health insurance plans by HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Plan Name : Health Suraksha Gold
About the plan
Life is full of uncertainties and it is only smart to purchase a health insurance that keeps you prepared to meet tough times. HDFC Ergo’s Health Suraksha Gold provides financial assistance to the insured people for medical treatments, illnesses, etc.
Plan Name : Health Suraksha Regain Insurance
About the plan
The Health Suraksha Regain Insurance is an HDFC Ergo health insurance policy that lets you recover without having to worry about meeting the medical expenses every time you fall ill. This beneficial insurance plan provides you with coverage against medical expenses.
Plan Name : Critical Illness Insurance
About the plan
Major illnesses prove to be far more devastating than regular ailments. These take a toll on the patient’s health and the mental state of the family, while draining huge amounts of cash. The critical illness health insurance by HDFC Ergo backs you up when you are diagnosed with any of the listed terminal diseases.
The steps to filing a reimbursement claim with HDFC Ergo General Insurance include
You can mail the documents to the health insurance claim offices of HDFC Ergo, in Noida or Chennai.When making the claim you must
In the modern world when individuals are so prone to accidents, injuries, and illnesses, acquiring a health insurance is a must. HDFC Ergo General Insurance brings forth health insurance plans that cover a range of ailments along with providing major benefits such as cashless hospitalization, easy payment benefits, high no health claim benefits and so on.
Before you buy, make sure to compare the various HDFC Ergo health insurance policies on offer at Insurance Inbox, to make sure that you make an informed purchase.