Welcome to OpenWorld Insurance Broking Limited ("OWIBL" or "the Company" or "We" or "Our" as the context permits) and its Websitewww.insuranceinbox.com
OpenWorld Insurance Broking Limited facilitates a simple, easy and fair way of buying insurance both offline and online. OWIBL is not an insurance company. OWIBL is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking license from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
IRDA Broking License no. IRDA/ DB 595/14.
Our participating insurance companies provide some part of the information available on the WebSite.While these companies generally make endeavor to provide accurate information, OWIBSL has limited control over such information and therefore does not guarantee over the authenticity, accuracy, consistency, completeness and timeliness of such information.
The Company, through the Web Site provides services subject to the following conditions.
We believe that the information provided on the Web Site is reliable; however, the Company does not warrant its accuracy or truthfulness. The contents of research material, articles and data analytics/interpretation are solely the views of the respective contributors. Accordingly, the same may not be treated as those represented by the Company.
OWIBL, or its employees, affiliates, directors and persons involved in preparation of this information may deal or take positions at any time in financial securities, mutual funds and or other financial instruments and insurance products dependent or independent of the opinion and information contained in the Website.
The Company may have business relationship with the companies mentioned herein and may enter or might have entered into any contract or have or may have any transaction in the ordinary course of its business.
The Company and its directors, employees, associates, or other representatives shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use or non-use, including non availability of the Web Site or accuracy or authenticity of information thereon and also for any consequential loss or any damages caused because of non performance of the system due to computer virus, system failure, corruption of data, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, or any other reasons whatsoever.The Company will not be responsible for any liability arising out of delay in providing any information on the Web Site.
The Company may provide services of linked sites to the Users of the Web Site; however, it will not be responsible for the contents of such linked sites, neither does it endorse the content of the linked sites nor the services/information provided by such sites.
The Web Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. The insurance services and products mentioned in the Web Site may not be available or legally permitted to be purchased or availed in every jurisdiction / country. The Users are responsible to comply with the applicable laws and regulations in their respective jurisdictions.
This disclaimer clause shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing this Web Site and/or a customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Services from the Company.
1. Services Offered (Service or Services):
The Web Site provides users with access to information primarily about Insurance products and services, including but not limited to General Insurance, Health Insurance and Life Insurance. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Web Site, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Web Site. By making use of this Web Site, and furnishing your personal / contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the services that you have selected. You hereby agree that the Company or its authorised representatives may contact you either electronically or through phone to understand your interest in the selected products and services and to fulfill your demand. You also agree that the Company reserves the right to make your details available to its partners, associates or affiliates and you may be contacted by such partners/associates/affiliates for information and for sales through email, telephone and/or SMS or any other appropriate mode. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from the Company through email or SMS.
The Services ofwww.insuranceinbox.comare offered to you only if you are legally eligible to enter into a valid contract as per the provisions on the Indian Contracts Act and other applicable laws in force from time to time and you accept the Terms contained herein without modification whatsoever. Please note carefully that by clicking on the "Submit" button, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of Services.
Please note that Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation and the information, tools and planners contained in the Web Site are meant for your general information only and not to be used for deciding on your insurance requirements. You are specifically advised to contact us or a qualified Insurance Advisors for any of your particular insurance needs.
Investments in Unit Linked Insurance Products (ULIPs) are subject to market risks and there can be no assurance or guarantee that a scheme's objectives will be achieved. As with any investment in securities, the net asset value of units issued by ULIPs or various similar plans/products can go up or down depending upon factors and forces affecting capital markets.
To sign up for membership on the Website, you must provide us your present and accurate information. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject your request without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. License and Website Access:
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Web Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Web Site and the framing of any content available through the Web Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company's infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by the Company to prevent or restrict access to the Web Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you. By using the Web Site you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Web Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Web Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company's infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without the Company's express written permission; or
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other Website without our prior written authorization.
3. Who can avail the Services?
The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by the Company for any reason, unless such suspension is revoked. The parents of minors can avail of the Services for the benefit of minors by complying with applicable procedure and subject to the provisions of applicable law. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, Users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their accounts to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Website.
4. Your Account
- You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete) and if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, it has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) without any prior notice or intimation to you.
- If your application for registration is accepted, you will be provided with a onetime password sent through a separate message mailed to your registered email address. You are totally accountable for all actions that take place in your membership account. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and membership identification and also to inform the Website, without delay, of any dishonest, unauthorized or illegal use of your account.
- www.insuranceinbox.comoffers the membership services for your authentic, bona fide, valid, legitimate and personal use only. You declare that you will not use the Web Site services for any purpose that is unlawful, dishonest, unauthorized, and improper and/or in contradiction of the Terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
The Company does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Website. At Company's sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Service in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Web site, you grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and license/sublicense such materials or any part of such materials (as well as use the name that you submit in connection with such submitted content). You unconditionally represent, warrant and agree that materials that you so provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right or right to grant the license herein stated. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any such submitted content posted or made available by you on the Web Site. The Company has no obligation to post your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which comments are to be published on the Website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any submitted content. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any goods or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Web Site.
Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty
- www.insuranceinbox.comobtains information and data contained on this Website from various sources it believes to be reliable, but it does not guarantee its accuracy, validity, timeliness, reliability or completeness. The Company and the Website are under no obligation to update the information on the Web Site or to provide data that reflect the current state of affairs.
- www.insuranceinbox.com does not stipulate or warrant that its Services will be uninterrupted or free of errors or that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other unsafe components. You expressly agree that the Company and the Website shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to and/or erroneous alteration of your messages, transmissions, data, material sent or received or not sent or received, or any communication entered into through the use of its Services.
- www.insuranceinbox.comnor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this Web Site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the data contained therein available to you or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of the Company and the Website or of any vendor providing software or services support. In no event will the Company or the Website be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if the Company andwww.insuranceinbox.comor any other party have been advised of the possibility thereof.
- You expressly agree that no part of the material available in the Website may be copied or duplicated in any form or redistributed by any means for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly. If you download any information or software from this Website, you agree that you will use it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial purposes and not copy it, remove, or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
- www.insuranceinbox.commay refer to or provide information or links to third party sites only as a matter of user convenience.www.insuranceinbox.comexpressly states that such inclusion of any references, information or links do not imply or endorse the services or content offered by such third party sites nor it implies any association of the Website with those other Websites. You agree that the linked Websites are not under the control ofwww.insuranceinbox.comand the Company and the Website are not responsible for the services or contents of any referred or linked or third party site or for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any such third party referred or linked sites.
- The Company, its Website, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or dealers shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Service or related web sites, with the delay or inability to use the Service or related web sites, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Service, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Service, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Web Site its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or dealers or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To facilitate User convenience,www.insuranceinbox.commay arrange for advertisements, promotions and refer to or provide information or links to third party Websites in respect of any investment or non-investment related products or services.www.insuranceinbox.comexpressly states that such inclusion of any links, references or information do not imply or endorse the merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose of such products or services. You specifically agree that any transactions with advertisers on the products or services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party.www.insuranceinbox.comshall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- You specifically agree that neither the information nor any opinion expressed on the Website should be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any insurance product or security. You also agree that not all insurance and other investment products, financial instruments, other commercial products, or services that may be mentioned on the Website are available in all countries and no part of the Website here is an offer or solicitation of any instrument, product or service in any jurisdiction where such product, instrument, service, offer or sale is not qualified or exempt from regulation or is expressly or impliedly prohibited or restricted.
- www.insuranceinbox.comexpressly states that maturity proceeds, bonuses, returns, incomes, yields, indicated on the Web Site may fluctuate depending on the nature and type of product, market conditions and other relevant factors that impact the performance of such products. Past performance of any product or scheme is not a guide to its future performance. You agree that investments inherently involve risks and the Company or the Website shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from any action you may take or desist from taking basing on any information made available to you viawww.insuranceinbox.comYou are specifically advised,if you so deem appropriate,to seek professional financial advice regarding the appropriateness of buying an insurance product or investing in any securities or investment strategies discussed or recommended on this Website and should understand that statements regarding future prospects may not be realized.
- www.insuranceinbox.comspecifically prohibits you from usage of any of its Services in any countries or jurisdictions that do not corroborate to all stipulations of these Terms. You agree that disputes, if any, arising as a result of this agreement or out of the usage of the Services offered bywww.insuranceinbox.comare subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India.
- The Company and the Website and its directors, employees, affiliates and agents have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions delays or acts of any government or authority. In no event shall the Company andwww.insuranceinbox.comand/or its affiliates, directors, employees and associates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website); any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this Web Site; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website, whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if the Company andwww.insuranceinbox.comits affiliates, their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You explicitly agree that you will not share personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references with anyone, if such information is asked via email or phone or SMS or any other electronic means. You agree that in case any such information is shared by you, it shall be at your own risk.
- You are responsible for the final choice of the product that you purchased/intend to purchase and you should take time to read through all information given on the Web Site before proceeding.
- You understand and agree that the Company is only collecting or assisting you in collecting the premium deposit on behalf of the insurer you have chosen to buy the policy. The acceptance of the deposit as premium and final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and discretion of the Insurer whose policy you have chosen to buy on which Company has no control. Company will ensure that the amount is refunded by the insurer in case there is no ultimate issurance of policy.
- You understand and agree that no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through information available on the Web Site which we provided shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in Terms.
- The company shall not bear any responsibility for the services provided by any third parties to this agreement, even if they are in association with the Company.
Nothing on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Company's orwww.insuranceinbox.com's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
The Company controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Hyderabad, India and makes no representation that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Web Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company, its Website and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the Website, content or any related Services. If, despite the limitation above, the Company or its Affiliates are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the Company, its Website and/or Its Affiliates will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to the Company and or the Website in connection with such transaction(s) on this Site, or (b) Rupees One Hundred only (INR 100). The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of the Company, its Website, its Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) andwww.insuranceinbox.comharmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of those Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Web Site.
When you use the Website or send emails to the Company, you are communicating with the Company or its Website electronically. You consent to receive communications from them electronically. The Company/ Web Site may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website or by phone or usually available means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Emails and Postings on the Website
The Website may provide Users with the ability to send email messages to other Users and non-users and to post messages on the Website. The Company is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Website by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Company may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Website and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Website to post content or initiate communications that contain: (i) Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (ii) advertisements or solicitations of any kind; (iii) impersonate others or provide any kind of false information;.; (v) messages by non-spokesperson employees of the Company purporting to speak on behalf of the Company or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning the Web Site or the Services; (vi) messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; (vii) multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point; (viii) chain letters of any kind; or (ix) identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) using the Company or its Website to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) using the Company or its Website to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Website may be subject to prosecution.
Records and Content
- The user/client/beneficiary or persons authorized by them may be asked to enter personal information including medical records on the website or its services. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e–mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, medical scans, reports, prescriptions or any information requested from the user/client while visits/usage of the website or its services.
- You may print or download to disk, at your own risk, the contents of an individual page of this web site for your legitimate dealings with us.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of the Company and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the Company or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
Survival of Terms After Agreement Ends
Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this Terms.
- If any of these Terms or conditions contained in this document are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in these provisions, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and conditions.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
- These Terms and the relationship between you and the Company will be governed by the laws of the India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the Company agree to submit to the courts located in Mumbai jurisdiction with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Terms.
- The failure of the Company to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- The Company does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Web Site, superseding any prior agreement or understanding.
- Any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by our partner(s) in business, or any medical negligence on part of the our partner(s) in business;
- Any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the our partner(s) in business to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the our partner(s) in business, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- Any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the Healthcare provider or the our partner’(s) in business staff;
- Cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
- Any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a our partner(s) in business, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Website or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Website.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreement or understanding.